Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Learn more about Microsoft SharePoint 2010 with PlexHosted

Learn more about Microsoft SharePoint 2010 with PlexHosted

Microsoft SharePoint 2010 FAQ

Q: What is the difference between the three PlexHosted plans for SharePoint 2010?
A: The features for each SharePoint plan Foundation, Standard Server and Enterprise Server, offer increasing capabilities. You can find a complete description of SharePoint features by plan at the following link

Q: Can I change a hosted SharePoint 2010 plan?
A: Yes, you can do it at any time.

Q: I`m using SharePoint 2007. How can I migrate my site to SharePoint 2010.
A: We help you with site set-up and full migration.

Q: Can I add unlimited number of users to my SharePoint 2010 site?
A: Yes. With SharePoint 2010 Foundation you pay only for the disk space. So, you can add unlimited number of users to your SharePoint 2010 site.

Q: Do you support SSL sites?
A: Yes. For more additional information please contact our sales department at sales@plexhoted.com.

Q: Does hosted SharePoint Enterprise 2010 allow Anonymous access?
A: Such functionality is available in the SharePoint Enterprise 2010, but requires additional licensing.
For more additional information please contact our sales department at sales@plexhoted.com.

Q: Can I have an access to the SharePoint Central Administration?
A: The access to the Central Administration is available only in dedicated SharePoint 2010. To read more about dedicated SharePoint 2010 please visit

Q: Can I integrate my Exchange 2010 with my SharePoint 2010 site collection?
A: Yes. You can add an OWA Web Part and see all your mails and OWA`s options at your SharePoint site. For more details please see following guide

Q: Can I to enable Anonymous access to a SharePoint 2010 site.
A: Go to the site you want to enable anonymous access. At the Site Permissions enable Anonymous access. For more details please see following guide

Q: Can I to upload multiple document to the SharePoint 2010 library/list?
A: Yes. Please using Microsoft Internet Explorer with Active X to do this. See more details at the following guide

Q: Can I to add YouTube or such other external video to the SharePoint 2010 site without uploading it?
A: Yes. It`s possible. Please see more details at the following guide

Q: Can I to upload a video to the SharePoint 2010 site?
A: Yes. Note that it`s available only in the SharePoint Standard and Enterprise plan.

Q: Can I using custom workflows at the SharePoint 2010 site?
A: Yes.

It`s just a little Microsoft SharePoint FAQ.
More questions and answers please see at the PlexHosted site http://plexhosted.com
Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment